I Must Have Been Nice

by Lauren on December 4, 2011

Highlights from today.

Great Harvest Cinnamon Chip Bread (baked fresh yesterday)

Turned into this….

Cinnamon Apple French Toast

Topped with my favorite peanut butter granola.

And then this happened….

Christmas came early!!

21 thoughts on “I Must Have Been Nice”

1. OMG yessss!!! that is exactly what i have and i can guarantee you are going to LOVE it. yay!

1. Lauren says:

Now I just need to learn how to use it as well as you do. :)

2. Lauren says:

Ooooooo! That is a beautiful, beautiful camera!

3. Heck yes! :) Enjoy that new toy! Can’t wait to see all the pretty pictures you take!

4. EricA says:

Whoooop! Jealous! For all of the above

5. sophia says:

I saw that on FB! Yay!! I love my DSLR. I’m a Nikon biased fan though. 😉

6. Emily says:

SO JEALOUS — especially since I just found your blog from another blog where you commented about only having a point-and-shoot.

Really, though, enjoy the camera! And, really, though, I am jealous. (;

1. Lauren says:

Awww, don’t worry, I had that point and shoot for almost 4 years of blogging. I’ve been waiting for this day to come for soooooooo long! :)

7. Alaina says:

Yeah!! You got your number one gift!!! That is so cool.

I want one. :-)

8. Emily says:

So jealous! Your new camera-baby is gorgeous!

9. Karen says:

Congrats on the early Christmas present!! We should find a photography class so we can learn how to use our cameras! I’ve had mine about 6 weeks now and while I’ve managed the basics I know it has far more potential : )

1. Lauren says:

I would LOVE to take a class. I’ll take a look for some local classes. A great new years project for us. :)

10. Ok 1) that bread looks insane, 2) yay for the new camera!!!

11. Katy Widrick says:

YAY! I have an xti and it is AMAZING. Enjoy!

12. I just bought myself the Rebel T3 too!!! I love it so much. I got the 50mm 1.8 lens for it and it takes amazing pictures!!

13. I asked for a new camera for Christmas. I wish mine came early too!

The French toast looks fab. I could go for some of that tomorrow morning. Better yet, I could go for it now.

Comments are closed.