Another weekend wrapping up already. Where does the time go?
I had another busy weekend but tried to balance it out with some fun, relaxing, and of course being a little productive. Let’s do a quick recap, shall we….
- Getting dressed up for a girls night.
- Dinner out with two very good friends.
Me and CJ
Me and Jen
Wild Rice, Wheat berry, Spinach Salad with Roasted Winter Vegetables
Saturday night, Me, CJ, and Jen planned a long awaited girls night. I’ve been so excited to to introduce these two and knew we would all have so much in common. They both had never been to Harvest and were thrilled to try one of my favorite restaurants. We spent over 3 hours chatting away well into the night. It was so wonderful to spend time with these ladies.
- A trip to Trader Joe’s! Toly completely surprised me today and asked if I wanted to go to Trader Joe’s. Perhaps this was an early V-Day present, but I didn’t question it.
- Creamy banana spinach avocado smoothie.
This baby was delicious! I started with 2 cups of spinach, 1/2 of a banana, 1/5 of an avocado, almond milk, and xanthan gum. The avocado was a first for me and I have to admit, I’m hooked. This was my idea of pure health in a glass.
- Roasted brussels sprouts.
Lightly salted and roasted to perfection. So delicious!
- Cara Cara oranges, an old favorite brought back!
Romaine and Spinach, Cucumber, Avocado, Roasted Butternut Squash, Black Beans, Nutritional Yeast, Grilled Chicken, Balsamic, and Hummus
Spinach, Radish, Cucumber, Red Quinoa, Edamame, Feta Cheese, Roasted Broccoli, Sliced Almonds, Roasted Salmon
It was a good weekend, albeit fast, but overall good. Hope your’s was the same!
If you haven’t done so yet, please head over to the NAG site and enter in my giveaway for a very special V-Day box of “chocolate” granola. You definitely don’t want to miss this one!