Friday Means….

by Lauren on March 30, 2012

Friday means dessert inspired breakfasts…..

2 Kashi 7 Grain Waffles, "Cheesecake filling" – aka cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, stevia and cinnamon, Strawberries, Banana, Sunbutter, Granola

Friday means much needed lunch dates with your best friend.

Tom Yom Soup

Summer Tofu Rolls

Friday means cleaning out the fridge salads for dinner

Spring mix, cucumber, radish, avocado, grilled broccoli, grilled chicken, feta, hummus, balsamic

Friday means unwinding after a long week and looking forward to a much needed weekend of rest.

What does Friday mean to you?

Allie@LiveLaughEat March 30, 2012 at 8:56 pm

I've seen summer rolls on two blogs today. I wasn't craving them before, but now I am!! Happy Friday, Lauren!

Amanda @ Let Me Be What's Underneath March 30, 2012 at 9:05 pm

Friday means waking up and feeling happy just because you know the weekend is ahead. Friday means looking forward to catching up on your sleep over the weekend and doing some fun things! Friday means chatting with co-workers in the morning and talking about your weekend plans!

Caroline @ After Dinner Dance March 30, 2012 at 9:38 pm

Tom Yum is one of my all time favorite soups! Friday means a good glass or two of wine :)

EricA March 30, 2012 at 11:41 pm

Such a yummy day!!! That breakfast! My fridays always end  up being busy in a good way!!

Lisa March 31, 2012 at 12:29 am

Friday means the end of a long work week! And time for relaxation and good times with friends!! Looks like you had a good day of eats. Have a great weekend!

Becca March 31, 2012 at 7:23 am

Your breakfast looks amazing!!  I want to go out and buy waffles now :)

Lauren @ What Lauren Likes March 31, 2012 at 7:36 am

I always seem to have ice cream on Friday…. love it! Haha:)

Erica @ For the Sake of Cake March 31, 2012 at 10:09 am

Friday means eating pizza in bed while watching Friends episodes on DVD! :-) Yep, that's my usual Friday routine!

[New Balance] Nicole March 31, 2012 at 6:48 pm

Dessert for breakfast= best start to the day. :) Hope you have a great weekend, Lauren!

Jen@FoodFamilyFitness April 1, 2012 at 5:16 pm

Friday means a dinner out and sleeping in the next morning :)